Friday, January 23, 2009

when extinct life imitates art

Howdy folks! Thanks for checking out my art! I grew up on dinosaurs, and I've been drawing them most of my life. After junior high, my artistic repertoire expanded to include superheros, and superheros fighting dinosaurs. And now I'm an artist, illustrator, and scribe with some professional dinosaur art under my belt but also lots of other stuff I've produced.


This here is a detail of the piece up top. It features Troodon formosus and shows how to draw a dinosaur. It's originally a pencil drawing, but the skeletal and flesh drawings are Illustrator work and the coloration on the life restoration is Photoshop. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hope you're doing well, haven't said hi in a long time.

    I followed the link here from Facebook hoping to see dinosaurs and was not disappointed.

    ReplyDelete